How to Order a Repeat Prescription
Order your repeat prescription online at a time that suits you.
Your details and information are protected by the highest standards of online security, so all you need to worry about is what to do with the spare time you’ve earnt.
Other ways to order
- Use our Secure Online Forms
- Use the tear-off slip to re-order by post.
- Request your usual chemist to order it on your behalf
- Fill in a prescription request slip which you can get from the reception.
- Send a stamped addressed envelope for the postal request. Please allow longer for these to be returned you.
- Make an appointment with the Doctor (or Nurse if appropriate) when your review is indicated.
- If you run short of medication unexpectedly, your regular Pharmacist may be able to help you pending a repeat prescription being ordered in the normal way.
Please allow 48hrs before collecting your prescription from reception.
There may be occasions when the doctors will need to see you before issuing a repeat prescription. We can only process repeat prescriptions, not requests for new medications.
Help Us to Help You
- Please only order what you need.
- Please order all your repeat items once in one go and not scattered over the month. This saves your time and ours.
- Please tell us if the quantity of some of your medicines are out of synch with the rest so as we can synchronise them.
- Please tell us when you stop medication so we can remove it from your repeat prescription.
- Please tell us if you are taking a different dose to that stated so as we can amend it.
Waste Management of Medicines
We would like to support patients in managing their prescriptions.
Please contact the surgery if you would like to review, synchronize or change your prescription.
This will help improve efficiency in ordering your prescription, reduce medication errors, and reduce medication waste.’
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip.
Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.
A word about self care…
Lambeth Clinical Commssioning Group are working with all local practices to ensure we are advising patients on what they can do to keep themselves healthy. This includes self treatment and care for common minor illnesses or ailments that you can see the Pharmacist about and purchase medication over the counter. To find out more please click on the link below.